Canadian Spa Co. Calgary 4 Person Spa
The Canadian Spa Company Calgary Plug & Play spa fits in almost any location. This roomy but compact spa is packed with all the features of a full-sized spa and easily accommodates 4 adults.
It features 24 adjustable stainless steel hydrotherapy jets and is energy-efficient and easy to install – just plug it into an outlet and start relaxing right away!
The Calgary uses 50 sq ft of filtration along with a built in ozone generator to keep your water crystal clear without hassle. The multi-coloured perimeter LED lighting, aromatherapy canister, and a cascading backlit waterfall provide you with the perfect way to truly unwind after a long day.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great value, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa, for a satisfaction guarantee. Our spas use genuine North American made components, including Waterway, Balboa, and Lucite Acrylic.
|Electrical||110-115V / 15A|
|Weight||507 lbs (Dry), 2050 (Filled)|
|Water Capacity||700 L|
|Size||84" x 59" x 32" (213 x 150 x 80 cm)|
|Pump||2 Speed 2 HP|
|Included||5"/3" hardtop cover, Microban Glacier filters, and curbside delivery|
- The latest digital controls from Balboa
- Plug & Play - no electrician required!
- perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Ozone water purification system along with Glacier filtration ensures a crystal clear water
- Air venturi valves to vary the water jet pressure
- Plugs into a normal household socket
- 50ft² Microban Silver Ion Glacier filters
- UV ozone water purification system
- Plugs directly into a standard 15 A household outlet – no electrician required!
- Includes 5"/3" hardtop cover, filters, and curbside delivery
- Insulated with high-density closed cell foam and an infrared reflecting insulated cabinet -Made for all winters!
Note: Interested in having us set your spa up for you? Please call (833) 318-4663 for more information