Canadian Spa Co. St. Lawrence 13' Swim Spa
The Canadian Spa Company's 13 ft St. Lawrence Sport Pool is perfect for swimming and aqua-aerobics alike! It has three river resistance jets, creating our unique swim lane system. The three water pumps and large flat floor (10 ft swim area) makes it ideal for a wide range of activities as you can jog in place against a gentle current, or turn the current off and experience the benefits of resistance training and a range of motion exercises.
The water flow is fully adjustable, allowing you to customize it for any level of activity. The 13 ft St. Lawrence also functions as a hot tub, so after a good swim, relax with a soothing massage in one of the five multi-jet Captain's Chairs. Entertain all night long to your favorite music with the digital audio system and pop-up speakers, perimeter multi-colored LED lighting, and two cascading waterfalls, all in the privacy of your own home.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great value, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa, and the knowledge that you're supporting a Canadian company. Our spas use genuine North American made components, including Waterway, Balboa, and Lucite Acrylic.
|Weight||2341 lbs (Dry), 13915 lbs (Filled)|
|Water Capacity||5250 L|
|Size||154" x 90" x 54" (392 x 229 x 138 cm)|
|Pump||3 x 5 HP|
|Included||5"/3" hard top cover, 2 x 6CH-941 + 6CH-942, and curbside delivery|
- The latest digital controls from Balboa
- perimeter colored LED mood lighting and digital MP3 audio sound system with pop-up speakers
- Ozone water purification system and 200 sq ft of Microban® filtration ensures crystal clear water
- Complete customization with diverter valves and two waterfalls
- Adjustable water resistance
- Air venturi valves to vary the water jet pressure
- 2 x 6CH-941 + 6CH-942 Filters
- Insulation includes high-density closed cell foam that surrounds the shell, and an infrared-lined insulated cabinet that traps the heat inside the spa - Made for all winters!
- Includes two-part hardtop cover, Microban® filters, spa steps and curbside delivery
Note: Due to the size of this spa, a crane/forklift is required for final installation
Interested in having us set your spa up for you? Please call (833) 318-4663 for more information