Canadian Spa Co. St. Lawrence 16' Swim Spa
The Canadian Spa Company 16' St. Lawrence Swim Spa is a swimmer’s delight! One of the problems that experienced swimmers encounter is the challenge of staying in their own lane as differences in side strength and stroke patterns can cause a “pull” to either side. Our unique Swim Lane System can be fully customized to anyone’s swim pattern and keeps you centered in the swim lane using three resistance jets and two profile-aligning jets.
After a good swim, enjoy a soothing massage in one of the six multi-jet seats or lounger for ultimate relaxation. All 72 stainless steel hydromassage jets can be adjusted to suit everyone's needs, from the gentlest touch to firmest deep muscle massage. The 16' St. Lawrence comes equipped with all of our standard features: perimeter multi-coloured LED lighting, two backlit cascading waterfalls, digital audio system, pop-up LED speakers, ozone generator, and a built-in aromatherapy canister.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great value, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa, and the knowledge that you're supporting a Canadian company. Our spas use genuine North American made components, including Waterway, Balboa, and Lucite Acrylic
|Weight||3097 lbs (Dry), 17371 lbs (Filled)|
|Water Capacity||6475 L|
|Size||197" x 90" x 54" (501 x 229 x 138 cm)|
|Pump||3 x 5 HP, 1 x 4 HP|
|Included||5"/3" hardtop cover, 2 x 6CH-941 + 6CH-942, and curbside delivery|
- The latest digital controls from Balboa
- Perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting and digital MP3 audio sound system with pop-up speakers
- Ozone water purification system and 200 sq ft of Microban® filtration ensures crystal clear water
- Adjustable water resistance
- Air venturi valves to vary the water jet pressure
- 4 powerful hydro-massage pumps for excellent swimming pressure
- Unique "W" stream design provides additional buoyancy for comfortable yet challenging swimming
- 2 x 6CH-941 + 6CH-942 Filters
- Insulation includes high-density closed cell foam that surrounds the shell, and an infrared-lined insulated cabinet that traps the heat inside the spa - Made for all winters!
- Includes two-part hardtop cover, Microban® filter set, fiberglass teather poll for aerobic exercise, and flatbed delivery
Note: Due to the size of this spa, a crane/forklift is required for final installation
Interested in having us set your spa up for you? Please call (833) 318-4663 for more information