Ella Bubbles Elite Acrylic Hydro Massage and Heated Seat Walk-In Bathtub with Inward Swing Door, Fast Fill Faucet, 2" Dual Drain HH3107-HB
The Ella Elite acrylic walk-in bathtub is sized for the average bather and comes equipped with a comfortable wide 21 ¾” molded seat, exclusive Ella patented removable swivel tray, and a beautifully custom crafted brushed stainless-steel door with frosted tempered glass offering this tub a unique high-end look. A low step-in threshold, textured slip resistant floor, as well as wall and deck mounted grab bars work in unison to allow for easy and safe entry and exit of the tub. The acrylic shell is backed by a solid rustproof stainless-steel frame with adjustable leveling legs, giving you a safe, sturdy, and long-lasting walk-in bathtub.
One of the best and exclusive Elite features is its Dual Drain Technology (DDT) which consists of two (2) independently operated 2” gravity driven drains. Each drain is outfitted with its own overflow and stainless-steel cable operated drain opener with extended handle for an easier grip. Typical drainage time is approximately +/-80 seconds at ideal in-home plumbing conditions. Having two gravity driven 2” drains not only provides you with quick and reliable drainage, but also acts as a safety feature in case if one drain fails, allowing you to safely drain and exit the walk-in tub. The two-inch drains can be connected using Tee or Y 2” pipe connectors to the standard 1 ½” or 2” house drain. If possible, it is recommended to connect into 2” or 3” house drain for a faster drainage time. Ella gravity driven Dual Drain drains are fast and reliable because they do not require electric pump. Whereas electrical driven drains may fail due to electrical shorts or power outages.
Ella Elite acrylic walk-in bathtubs are available in multiple package options which can be seen under the “Packages” tab. Ella’s Bubbles offer three (3) therapeutic options in terms of jetting systems. Hydro massage, air massage, and/or Infusion Microbubble Therapy. The Elite can be ordered with several combinations of these 3 systems. The available jetting options can be viewed by clicking on link Jetting Options & Diagrams. The most popular combination is dual massage: air and hydro massage option, also hydro massage and Infusion Microbubble Therapy. Unfortunately, all 3 therapeutic options cannot fit under the seat of the Elite and cannot be ordered as the standard package.
- Size: 30“x 52”x 38” (fits standard 60 in. opening with extension panel)
- Gloss finish easy to clean white acrylic shell reinforced with fiberglass gel coat
- Rustproof stainless steel frame supported with adjustable leveling legs for easier installation
- Removable toe kick access panel allows lowering the threshold
- End access panel(s) for 2 wall/corner and free-standing installation
- 3-latch lock inward swing door made of durable plastic composite
- Low 6” step-in threshold and a textured slip-resistant floor
- 2 stainless-steel grab bars
- Stainless steel and tempered glass door with a replaceable door seal
- 2 individually controlled 2 in. drains with easy to turn levers
- Detachable wide backrest for comfortable back support
- 360° Swivel Tray can hold your beverage or valuables while you bathe
- 14 Jet Hydrotherapy System has an intensity control dial, in-line water heater, and ozone sterilization
- In-line water heater helps to maintain the consistent water temperature when hydro jets are in use
- Ozone sterilization eliminates a wide variety of microbiological bacteria and prevents mold and mildew build-up
- Heated seat and backrest will keep you warm and relaxed while the tub fills up
- Limited lifetime warranty on tub shell, frame and door
- 5pc. Huntington Brass 18GPM fast fill faucet with a retractable handheld shower mixer in chrome finish
Huntington Brass Fast Fill Faucet Set
- Jewel arched solid brass spout
- 3/4" valve, 3/4 " ports
- Ceramic disc Catridges
- Quick connect spout installation
- NPS Connections
- Flow Rate: 18 GPM(Average) @ 60 PSI
The best fast drain in the industry – no power required! Ella gravity-driven 2″ dual drain technology with independently operated 2 openers, 2 overflows for fast and reliable drainage and exit out of the walk-in tub. This drain can be connected to 4 x two-inch outlets vs. one 1 1/2″ standard bathtub drain
Ella walk-in bathtubs are equipped with adjustable direction foot massage hydro jets. These jets are strategically positioned in the lowest possible area of the floor for bathers to enjoy the foot massage in a relaxed position. The hydro massage intensity is adjusted by dial control to suit each bather’s preference.
Ella Acrylic Walk In Bathtubs include a Removable Stainless Steel Door With Tempered Glass. The stainless steel door adds a sleek look and makes your bathtub easier to clean. With its detachable feature, hard to reach places have never been easier to access.
Ella acrylic walk in bathtubs include a patented 360° swivel tray. Whether it be a book or beverage, you no longer have to worry about where to put the items that aid in your relaxation. The patented additional convenience to complete any spa bath experience. Available on Elite, Petite, Royal and Ultimate.
The best fast drain in industry – no power required! Ella gravity driven 2″ dual drain technology with independently operated 2 openers, 2 overflows for fast and reliable drainage and exit out of the walk-in tub. This drain can be connected to 4 x two inch outlets vs. one 1 1/2″ standard bathtub drain
|Dimensions of Tub WxLxH||29.75×52.25×38|
|Dimensions of Crate WxLxH||34x57x46|
|Threshold Lowering Option||4″|
|Width of Door||16.25″|
|Gallons USA (Unoccupied)||75|
|Gallons USA (Occupied)||45-65|
|Suggested Water Heater*||75|
|Approximate Drainage Time**||80 Seconds|
|Drain/Door Location||Right or Left|
|Product Net Weight LBS (soaking/dual)***||165/190|
|Product Shipping Weight LBS (soaking/dual)***||225/250|
|One End Panel Included||Yes|
|Number of Access Panels||2|
|Removable Swivel Tray||Yes|