First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro V APPV
Experience life-like water rowing with the Apollo Pro V. This commercial-grade rowing machine is engineered with a high-quality steel head frame with hand lacquered sustainable forested American Ash wood side rails for superb durability and beauty. Built with First Degree Fitness' patented Variable Fluid Resistance which delivers load levels from feather-light to Olympic sprint, this rowing machine offers the durability and performance required for group training and multi-user applications.
The Apollo Pro V monitor displays time, distance, 500 meters split time, strokes per minute, calories burned per hour, watts, and heart rate.
To ensure user comfort during workout, it also boasts adjustable footplates that secure the heels and feature an angled surface to effectively assist leg drive while the padded seat allows easy mounting and dismounting. The seat is also designed with silent action bearings and a textured finish to prevent slipping.
Other features include: durable, quiet, and maintenance-free belt drive, a deluxe ergonomic designed handle that allows a comfortable grip and minimized forearm, wrist, and hand strains, and wheels on the front for easy transport and storage. Maximum user weight: 330 pounds.
FDF’s patented adjustable Fluid Resistance technology creates a challenging rowing workout for any fitness level. It allows the user to change the rowing resistance by a simple adjustment of the lever to your desired level, even mid-workout. The level of resistance can vary from feather light to Olympic challenge. Whether you are just starting your fitness journey or you are a professional athlete, our fluid resistance rowers have been designed and engineered to provide a challenging, smooth, full body workout that can be adjusted to suit your training requirements.
The water in our active resistance tank acts as a brake to hold back the multi-bladed impeller, the more water in the active resistance tank the higher the braking effect. The water in the active tank isn’t all staying in the active tank during the exercise (at any level), some of it is always being cycled through the passive holding tank. As you attempt to generate more power by increasing your speed, the water cycles faster between the Twin Tanks at a greater and greater rate to maintain a consistent amount of water in the tanks. This creates such a unique smooth action and at virtually any speed.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
Compact footprint: 2135mm x 550mm
Upright storage – 550 x 540mm (22 x 21″)
Product Size – L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
1010mm x 560mm x 585mm (39.76 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Net Weight: 24.5kg (54.0lb)
Gross Weight: 28.1kg (61.9lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3392 (11.98 cubic feet)
2230 x 187x80mm (87.79 x 7.36 x 3.15″)
Nett Weight 9.3kg (20.5lb)
Gross Weight 10.3kg (22.7lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0334 (1.17 cubic feet)