First Degree Fitness Viking 2 AR Plus Select VIK2PS
Home, Light Institutional use.
The Viking 2 is designed with simply the best and most gorgeous wooden frames made from solid American Ash, metal fixtures, and precision components to deliver guaranteeing lifetime service.The molded seat and adjustable water based fluid resistance can accommodate users of different fitness levels in comfort even during longer workout hours.The Viking 2 comes with a multi-functional performance monitor that tracks workout time, stroke count, total strokes accumulated on the machine, and calories burned to keep you motivated and on track to reaching your fitness goals. Done for the day? Simply lift it on its end and lean it against a wall or hide it away in a closet.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Home / Light Commercial use warranty
FDF’s patented adjustable Fluid Resistance technology creates a challenging rowing workout for any fitness level. It allows the user to change the rowing resistance by a simple adjustment of the lever to your desired level, even mid-workout. The level of resistance can vary from feather light to Olympic challenge. Whether you are just starting your fitness journey or you are a professional athlete, our fluid resistance rowers have been designed and engineered to provide a challenging, smooth, full body workout that can be adjusted to suit your training requirements.
An indoor rower with a realistic rowing stroke – just like a boat
FDF’s combination of a multi-bladed impeller and internal baffles within the rowing machine’s water tank, generate a smooth and uniform stroke unrivalled in its precise replication, including no lag of resistance at the catch, and continued resistance all the way to the finish, just like in a boat. This is just one of the reasons FDF indoor rowers are the most alike to an on-water rowing experience, allowing the user to maintain a professional rowing technique and train for different water conditions.
In most instances, other water rowing machines or air rowing machines rely on the user to create resistance by churning the water or air through a flywheel. In addition, other water resistance or air resistance rowers deliver a force curve where the resistance falls off during the second half of the stroke, well below that experienced at similar paddling rates in an on-the-water rowing boat
Upright Storage – 55 x 54cm (22 x 21″)
Product size – L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (300lb)
870mmx572mmx570mm (34.25 x 22.51 x 22.44″)
Net Weight: 24.5kg (54.0lb)
Gross Weight: 29.0kg (63.9lb)
Cubic Metres 0.2837 (10.02 cubic feet)
2230mm x 162mm x 80mm (87.79 x 6.37 x 3.15″)
Net Weight: 8.2kg (18.0lb)
Gross Weight: 9.2kg (20.3lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0289 (1.02 cubic feet)