NOHRD Eau-Me Board Walnut 21103
The Eau-Me Board is a new-generation balance board boasting a patented combination of classic balance training with the element of water.
Balance boards are suitable for all ages and, if used regularly, will enhance fitness and balance while always remaining easy on the joints – in the home, office or studio.
Put simply, the Eau-Me Board is all about balance, challenging the user with a constantly unsteady, shifting base – thus, forcing the body to react with each tilt. Compensatory moves to engage the deep muscular system while the body responds to continual impulses and stimuli.
The Eau-Me Board’s water content follows its own will, working against the athlete. The result: water flow shifts direction with each move of the user. No regular patterns can be practiced or memorized – the body is triggered into the immediate reaction to the water’s apparently arbitrary stimuli.
- The classic balance board move is to simply stand and try to maintain balance, which already requires quite some skill. Keeping the board stable and balanced may require more practice for some. When you’re ready to increase the challenge, try adding free-weights or a balance bar, squats or standing on one leg to your workout. A session on the balance board need not lack in variety and is definitely never boring!
- Balance boards are further becoming increasingly popular for increasing difficulty of classic push-ups: Start by placing your hands on either side of the Eau-Me Board, maintain a straight back and an engaged core. Slowly lower your body down to the board, while keeping it in balance – an excellent exercise for strengthening arms, core and back muscles.
Balance Board Advantages:
- Improves posture
- Promotes better sense of balance
- Increases response capacity
- Helps decrease joint pain
- Helps recover from back problems
|Dimensions||ø64 cm x 18 cm|