NOHRD Sprintbok Ash 23100
A “Concours Lépine” design award winner, the classic Sprintbok presents itself with impressive new features. The Sprintbok by NOHrD stands out from the conventional treadmill aesthetic through a slender, curved form and elegant wood frame.
The curved manual treadmill offers users all advantages of a self-determined running workout: the belt, consisting of flexible wooden slats and precision ball bearing engineering is exclusively powered by the user’s legs. The Sprintbok by NOHrD knows no speed limits nor does it require settings. Infinitely variable from a comfortable walk to an all-out sprint, runners can fully determine their pace according to their personal running capacity.
Running aficionados are familiar with the advantages of curved manual treadmills. The Sprintbok by NOHrD knows no limits: 100% powered by the strength of your own legs, you can determine all kinds of running workouts. Endurance runs, sprints or intervals – the Sprintbok absorbs any kind of running training thanks to its ball bearing slatted belt. The curved shape of the slat belt provides the manual treadmill with further advantages for a natural running experience. Depending on the body’s center of gravity and position on the belt, users can vary running rhythm at any time. Compared to conventional treadmills, the Sprintbok by NOHrD’s curved manual treadmill technology delivers a more intense and effective running workout with overall higher strength input.
Smooth Frame / Solid Wood
- The Sprintbok by NOHrD’s most appealing aesthetic feature is its smoothed, curved frame design made of solid hardwood. In function, the wooden frame contributes to vibration reduction when the machine is in use.
Modern Design / Curved
- The SprintBok by NOHrD effortlessly incorporates today’s preferred curved belt into its frame design. The incline delivers a whole range of advantages. Running feels easy and natural while proving more effective: 30% higher calorie burn!
Sturdy Handlebar / Touchscreen
- The Sprintbok features a sleek, sturdy handlebar with a 17,3” tablet for the new Sprintbok app. Users can track performance data during use, as well as select from a variety of pre-designed running workouts and scenery runs.
Natural Materials / Maintenance – Free
- Thanks to our incorporation of highest quality materials, the Sprintbok is a maintenance-free machine. Aside from regular dusting of all surfaces, there is no belt-tightening, oiling or greasing of parts necessary.
Flexi-Slat Belt / Low Impact
- The Sprintbok treadmill belt consists of 62 movable wooden slats, each with a linoleum finish, chosen for its natural and durable properties. The flexi-slats are ideal for shock absorption during running training.
Intuitive Running / 100% Self-Determined
- Designed to immediately adjust to the user’s strength input and running style, resulting in higher intensity, more effective running training in comparison to motorized treadmills: 30% higher calorie burn.
|Measurements:||180 cm x 70 cm x 140 cm|
|Max. user weight:||160 kg|
|Running surface:||160 cm x 45 cm|
|Rollers:||2 rollers for easy manoevering|
|Wooden frame width:||8cm|
|Tablet included:||17.3 “|
|Quiet running noise||When in use thanks to vibration absorbing natural rubber|
- Weight: 160 kg
- Max. user weight: 160 kg
- Running surface: 160 cm x 45 cm
- Measurements: 180 cm x 70 cm x 140 cm
- 2 rollers for easy maneuvering
- Wooden frame width: 8cm
- 17.3 “ tablet included
- Quiet running noise when in use thanks to the vibration absorbing natural rubber