Riverstone Industries Monticello Greenhouse 8x24 Growers Package MONT-24-AL-GROWERS
The Monticello – Growers Edition is the ideal greenhouse designed for crops that require a lot of light in a private and secure setting. Proudly made in the USA.Our commercial electric exhaust fan system with built in louvers and commercial thermostat are all made in the USA and help control the temperature inside of your Monticello Greenhouse.
The Growers Edition is standard with our 8mm twin wall roof and wall panels that are light diffusing. These panels create a more even light flow into the greenhouse creating a glow instead of a light beam effect for more even light distribution for a longer period of time. The light diffusing panels also offer a higher level of privacy, just 8 inches away and you cannot see into the greenhouse. The panels are designed for crops that require an even light flow for long periods of time.Other features included in this package including a folding work bench system, a drip irrigation system (customized up to 48 dripper heads) with programmable timer, and a 17,000 BTU commercial heater with built in thermostat, and dual automatic roof vent openers. For the avid grower, there are also optional Genesis LED grow light systems which cover a 4ft x 4ft section as well as an evaporative cooling system designed as air conditioning for our Growers Edition greenhouse.
The twin wall polycarbonate acts as a double pain window keeping cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime. This not only makes the Monticello more efficient to grow in for a longer period of time than other greenhouses but it also adds to the efficiency of growing, cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year round.
At 7ft 6in tall at the peak the Monticello’s above average interior height design also helps with displacing heat within the greenhouse while also allowing for the tallest gardeners not to have to bend down when inside the greenhouse.
You get what you pay for and with the Monticello this rings true. We back the Monticello with the strongest warranty in the industry (15 yrs.) on the frame and polycarbonate. For the gardener that is looking for a quality greenhouse system that will supply years of hassle free indoor gardening this is the greenhouse for you. We hope you enjoy growing in the Monticello as much as we enjoyed designing it.
- Heavy-duty frame construction that can withstand high wind and snow loads
Uses 70 lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse, which makes it sturdier
Frame material: Extruded aluminum (US grade, stronger, thicker)
High-impact, UV-stable, light-diffusing Polycarbonate panels for a maximum of privacy
- Glazing material: Light-diffusing 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate on roof and walls
- Faster and easier assembly: Patent-pending Twist & Lock construction, as well as rigid "ribbed" design for interlocking the pieces
- 2x roof vents (2ft x 2 ft) with automatic openers for great air circulation without the need of electricity
- Expandable: No
- Large double door (4 ft x 6 ft) for easy access with garden equipment
Door is hinged and lockable
- Foundation frame: Integrated flush base design for direct anchoring to the ground or deck
- Integrated dual gutter system for easy rainwater collection
- Greenhouse kit: All aluminum framework and Polycarbonate panels, 1x set of double doors (assembled) and roof vents
- Electric ventilation system
- 1x Workbench (foldable shelf for one side)
- Programmable drip irrigation system
- 1x Commercial heater (17,000 BTU)
- Instruction manual
|Frame Color||Aluminum (natural with protective coating)|
|Snow load capacity||24lbs/sq. ft. (1,536 lbs)|
|Sidewall height||58 in (4.8 ft)|
|Peak height (interior)||7.5 ft|
|Exact dimensions||101in wide x 295.75in long x 90in high|
|Floor space||139 sq. ft.|
|Warranty||15 years on frame and Polycarbonate (strongest in the industry)|