Touchstone Elevate Mission Style TV Lift Cabinet for 50" Flat screen TVs 72006
The Mission Elevate® Cabinet features a beautiful light oak finish and a sophisticated Arts and Crafts styled design. The Missions recessed paneling, unique detailing and distinctive oak wood offer warmth and unique style in your family room, living room or bedroom. The black cabinet hardware is consistent with the Arts and Crafts style, with a handsome antique finish. The smaller size of the Mission Elevate® makes it a perfect fit for any room in the house. Like all Touchstone™ Elevate® cabinets, the Mission Elevate® is completely finished on all four sides, giving it the versatility for both the end of the bed or against the wall placement. Don't let the smaller size of this cabinet fool you, it can still hold most 50" diagonal flat screen TVs.
The beauty and quality of the artisan style Mission Elevate® exceed any of the big designer furniture stores, without emptying your bank account. With a click of a button, your TV raises quietly out of the cabinet to a perfect viewing height. When you're ready to hide your TV, simply hit the down button on your wireless remote and watch it disappear, safely and quickly tucked away.
- Finished on all four sides
- Mission oak finish
- Fits most 50" diagonal TVs (measure less than 45" wide)
The Elevate® Mission includes Touchstone's Whisper Lift II TV Lift, making for a simple installation. The Whisper Lift II is a quiet and sturdy television lift that gives you the power to raise or lower your flatscreen to a maximum height of 68.5" in just seconds. Online and over-the-phone installation support is also available to assist you in the set-up of your new TV Lift Cabinet. Our customers rave about the quality and value of our lift systems and are surprised by the simplicity of its installation. Additionally, we offer pre-installed Mission Elevates for an additional cost of $100.00. These cabinets have already been installed with lifts before shipment by our staff so your cabinet is ready for use as soon as it arrives.
Your flatscreen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your electronics within, such as cable boxes, DVD players, and gaming systems.
For an additional cost of $79, we also offer our add-on component shelf to store these electronics. This shelf attaches to the TV Lift just below your flatscreen to raise and lower with your television. The add-on component shelf offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics.
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped directly to the customer by standard ground service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful oak finish with mission cabinet design that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Compatible with the add-on component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II with an included 5-year warranty
Note: White Glove Delivery Available For Additional Cost. Please call 1 (833) 318-4663 for more information