Touchstone Sideline Steel 50" Recessed Electric Fireplace 80013
The Touchstone™ Sideline® Steel Electric Fireplace takes all the features of our popular Sideline® glass faced fireplace, but brings it to you in a matte black steel face design, ideal for more traditional room settings. In place of the glass face of the standard Sideline®, the Sideline® Steel offers a black steel frame, with the heating element and log set behind a classic fireplace screen, lending to its more classic look. It's ideal for dens, basements or any room where a standard fireplace is being replaced or was never installed.
The Touchstone™ Sideline® Steel Electric Fireplace was designed to meet the needs of contractors and do-it-yourself installers, who are looking for the realistic flame of a Touchstone™ fireplace mounted flush to a wall. By eliminating the glass surface, the design lends itself to less modern installations.
Like standard Sidelines, the heating element is in the front of the fireplace, so the flame and heat vent are situated near each other. Add the metal fire screen to the 5100 BTUs of heat, and you have a dramatically realistic flame set, all with no smoky smell or mess of a real fireplace. The Sideline® Steel has 2 heat settings (high and low) and add complementary heat to a room up to 400 sq. ft. Also, the fireplace's flame can be used without the heating feature. The Sideline® Steel is easy to install and comes with simple and understandable instructions.
The heart of Touchstone's electric fireplaces is the flame itself. We tell our customers the flame will go beyond your expectations, and the feedback we receive confirms it. The flames deliver the same relaxing effect of real flames, without the smell or mess, and it looks great in any room of the house. With the 5 settings offered by the Sideline® Steel, ranging from a dim glow to a full fire blaze, you have the power to adjust the flame intensity based on your desired mood or lighting of the room with the control features on your unit's remote.
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Built-in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Steel front for a more traditional fireplace display
- Designed with front heating vent so that the unit can be flush mounted into wall
- Includes log set and crystal set
- Slim frame that features a large fireplace viewing area with life-like LED flames that are unrivaled by competitors
- Heats up to 400 square feet (over 5,000 BTUs)
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120V
Note: White Glove Delivery Available For Additional Cost. Please call 1 (833) 318-4663 for more information